Visalia Emergency Repair and Accessibility Program
A partnership between Habitat for Humanity and the City of Visalia.
- Are you a homeowner within the City of Visalia?-
- Is your home in need of repairs to improve safety and/or accessibility?
- Are the costs of the necessary work unaffordable?
If you answered “yes” to all of these questions, you may qualify to receive a forgivable loan to complete all or most of the work at NO-COST to you!
Work may include:
- New painting and siding
- Fumigation and pest control
- Repair of walkways, driveways, and parking areas
- Replacement of windows, doors, and flooring
- Servicing of plumbing, electrical, and HVAC systems
- Accessibility improvement to interior and exterior of home
All work is completed by licensed professionals with the aid of volunteers and other community partners.
For more information or to begin an application, contact Anita Rodriquez, Program Coordinator, at 559-734-4040 ext. 100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.