Tuesday – Saturday: 10 AM – 6 PM
Store Location: 637 S. Lover Lane, Visalia, CA 93292.
Call 559-734-4056 to make arrangements for any necessary pick-ups.
Habitat ReStores are independently owned reuse stores operated by local Habitat for Humanity organizations. ReStores accept donations and sell a constantly changing inventory of diverse, high-quality merchandise to the public at a fraction of the retail price, while diverting reusable household items and building materials from area landfills.
Sales of donated items help Habitat for Humanity partner with local families to build, rehabilitate and repair safe and affordable homes in your community and around the world — a good deal for you, your community and the environment. Together, we can help families achieve the strength, stability and self-reliance they need to build a better future while creating stronger neighborhoods.
All donations must be new or gently used, and in good, working order and fully complete. Below are lists acceptable and unacceptable items.
TYPES OF DONATIONS ACCEPTED:
- Appliances – in good working condition
- Bathtubs & showers
- Brick and blocks clean of mortar or cement
- Cabinets & cabinet doors with no major damage
- Ceramic tile & supplies
- Ceiling fans-complete & in good working order
- Counter tops & vanity tops
- Doors & door hardware
- Dual pane windows
- Electrical & plumbing materials
- Faucets – bathroom & kitchen made after 2014
- Furniture – with ReStore manager’s approval
- Hand, lawn & power tools
- HVAC items
- Light fixtures
- Low-flow toilets (1.2-1.6)
- New electronic equipment
- New linoleum & other flooring
- Paint – 1/2 full cans or better
- Roofing materials
- Sinks & countertops
- Other Items – With ReStore manager’s approval ~ Call our ReStore manager Henry Gerardo at 734-4056 or email him at email@example.com.
ITEMS THAT THE RESTORE CANNOT ACCEPT:
- Baby furniture
- Cast iron tubs & sinks
- Dishwashers manufactured before 2014
- Lumber/treated lumber
- Medical devices & equipment
- Non-functional appliances
- Single pane windows
- Unframed mirrors
- Used shower doors
- Used carpet
- Used water heaters
- Used faucets (kitchen or bathroom) that were created prior to January 14, 2014
Mattresses cannot legally be re-sold but can be donated to other local non-profits. Please contact The Visalia Rescue Mission at (559) 740-4178 or Love in the Name of Christ at (559) 688-8870
If your appliance is not working please contact your local energy provider for more information regarding free removal.
If you have paint cans that are less than half full, dried out or if you have cans of used varnish and stain, call the ReStore about our recycling program.